You are making a huge difference. Our staff is humbled by your commitment and is incredibly grateful for all you have done to help our city’s most vulnerable. To show you our gratitude, we wanted to tell you how much we appreciate you with this video:
As we look forward to a new year, we want to take this time to thank you for your support of N Street Village in 2012. Because of you, we were able to serve over 60% of our city’s homeless women. Whether a woman came to us for just one hot meal or she became a resident in one of our long-term housing programs, we were there to provide her with the care and compassion she needed.
These are just some of things you helped us accomplish in 2012:
- We increased our housing for vulnerable women by more than 50%.
- Over 46,000 nutritious meals were served in our drop-in day center.
- 726 women received care for their bodies, minds, and spirits in our Wellness Center.
- 95% of clients who found new employment kept their jobs for at least 3 months.
- We provided affordable housing for low-and moderate-income individuals and families in Eden House, our 51-unit apartment complex.
We look forward to working with you in the coming year to help change the lives of many more women and families for the better.