Learn how to create beautiful arrangements at home sure to impress friends, family, and Zoom attendees across the country. Cameron Hardesty, Founder, and CEO of Poppy will lead us in a virtual class covering floral design basics, tips, and tricks, and fun flower facts sprinkled throughout.
What You’ll Need
- We encourage you to plan ahead and purchase one of Poppy’s amazing DIY kits.
- NEW- Poppy has partnered with The Sill- check out one of their 3 limited edition kits.
- Want to participate without a kit? No problem! You can check out the kits to get a sense of the stems we’ll use and purchase flowers from a local market for roses, ranunculus, scabiosa, stock, lisianthus, and greenery that you love!
- 1-4 vases of varying sizes
- Scissors or floral shears
- Fresh water
- Table sugar or flower food
- Tape or floral foam (NOT necessary, just optional!)
- The class will be held over Zoom! Stay tuned for the link closer to the event date.
- All are encouraged but not required to keep their video on.
- Closed captioning is available upon request.
- Chat feature enabled for questions throughout.