Since we launched our SHE-RO Virtual Walk campaign to raise $20,000 for N Street Village’s life-saving services, Village SHE-ROES have stepped up, raising $10,440 in support of our city’s most vulnerable women. Amazingly, 61% of the dollars raised so far have been raised through personal fundraisers! Now we are just $9,560 away from our goal.
Please give $35 or whatever you can to help ensure each woman who arrives at our door is provided the resources she needs to walk on and find her inner SHE-RO despite the loss of Fannie Mae’s Help the Homeless Walk.
AND — to make things even more fun — Robin Halsband and Jeremy Spector have offered to donate $100 to N Street Village for every SHE-RO Virtual Walk personal fundraising page created between now and next Thursday, October 16. Start creating your page today using the Village “Quick Start Guide“.
Thank YOU for your support!
WHY CREATE A PERSONAL FUNDRAISING PAGE?
a personal fundraising page allows you to:
- Talk about your personal connection to N Street Village
- Set your own personal goal in support of our campaign’s goal (you can even offer a match!)
- Invite your friends to give and communicate directly with them
- Track how much you and your friends have contributed and see how your efforts stack up on the Village SHE-RO Leaderboard.
- Set your page up before October 16 and N Street Village will receive an additional $100.
Need support setting up your page?
Please contact Megan McKinley at firstname.lastname@example.org
& consider downloading the Village’s personal fundraising “Quick Start Guide“.