Thank you for your interest in group volunteering with N Street Village. Group tasks are assigned according to our current and anticipated needs, your group size, and your availability. Please see our full list of current group volunteer opportunities for more information.
- Group volunteer opportunities are offered Monday through Friday from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. There are no weekend service opportunities.
- All volunteers need to be age 14 or older to volunteer at N Street Village. All volunteers under 18 are required to be accompanied by an adult.
- Typically, we start your project with a 5-30 minute overview of N Street Village, including a discussion of our programs and services, the issues that affect our work, and a brief tour.
- We request that every on-site volunteer group provides a current in-kind donation need.
- Please contact us no more than two months before the proposed date of service completing our group volunteer form.
- All requests will be reviewed and availability will be determined based on the time frame provided and current project needs.
- If a project is available for your group, a confirmation email will be sent including additional information about volunteering at N Street Village.
If you have any issues with these volunteer forms or questions about the opportunities, please contact the Associate Director of Corporate Partnerships and Volunteerism Heidi Gauthier at firstname.lastname@example.org.