Raise $1,000 on your individual SHERO fundraising page by midnight, October 31, 2018 and be entered into a drawing to win two first-class airline tickets* generously donated by American Airlines!
Tickets will be issued as a pair. The drawing will take place via Facebook Live on N Street Village’s Facebook page on November 1. Winner will be contacted via email. All current fundraising counts towards individual goals, and will accrue until 12 AM EST on October 31. You do not need to be present at the SHERO Walk to win. Tickets are good for travel between the US 48, Caribbean, Bermuda, Bahamas, Canada, Mexico, and Europe. All travel must be completed by March 9, 2019.
- Must raise $1,000 on personal fundraising page (can be a direct personal gift and/or contributions from friends)
- This award letter is void if sold, purchased or bartered.
- Award letters/tickets are non-transferable. Award letters are not replaceable if lost or stolen and cannot be extended or renewed.
- A Processing Fee will be charged to reinstate travel not cancelled prior to ticketed departure (based on the class of service).
- Passengers are not eligible for American AAdvantage mileage credit or any other promotional benefit that American may offer.
- No AAdvantage or Electronic Upgrades Allowed.
- Travel is not valid on AA codeshare flights.
- Travel must be via the most direct American Airlines/American Eagle routing. Unnecessary and circuitous routings, connecting points, and/or segments are prohibited.
- When redeeming a First Class letter and First Class is not offered, travel will be valid for Business/Premium Cabin.
- Maximum one stopover allowed on applicable routing. $100.00 USD Per Person Stopover Fee Applies.
- Fees, taxes, surcharges, and service charges are the responsibility of the passenger, including checked baggage fees and other airport related charges.
- All Fees are payable via credit card and are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- One credit card per booking and must be in the name of one of the passengers or be a corporate card.
- American Airlines reserves the right to change blackout dates, embargo free travel, and change policies without advance notice.
Questions? Contact Makenzie at firstname.lastname@example.org.