Last year, you helped us provide nearly 200 women with a new coat at our Annual Coat Giveaway! This year, our goal is to collect a total of 300 coats to ensure that every woman who arrives at our doors will be met with dignity, welcome, and a warm winter coat.
We are asking for your help collecting donations of new and gently-loved coats. We have a special need this year for additional coats in sizes L-6X.
Here’s what you can do:
- Check out our wishlist through WomanWithin. Order a coat and have it shipped directly to the Village at:
c/o Donna-Marie Thompson
N Street Village
1333 N Street NW
Washington, D.C. 20005
- Donate a gently-loved coat that meets the following criteria:
– Clean and without flaws
– No rips, holes, tears, or snags
– No stains or discoloration
– Zipper and/or buttons are fully functional
– No broken/missing fasteners
– Check pockets to ensure that there are no personal items
- Donate directly to help us purchase additional coats for residents and clients with special needs and/or sizing.
We ask that all coats be delivered by Wednesday October 23, 2019 by 2:00 PM. To schedule a drop-off appointment or to get more information, please contact Donna-Marie Thompson at (202) 939-2058 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your generosity and kindness.
The N Street Village Family