Thank you for your interest in group volunteering with N Street Village. Group tasks are assigned according to our current and anticipated needs, your group size, and your availability. We can accommodate up to 20 individuals at a time depending on the activity or project. Please see our full list of current group volunteer opportunities for more information.
- Group volunteer opportunities are offered Monday through Friday from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. There are no weekend service opportunities.
- All volunteers need to be age 14 or older to volunteer at N Street Village. All volunteers under 18 are required to be accompanied by an adult.
- Typically, we start your project with a 5-30 minute overview of N Street Village, including a discussion of our programs and services, the issues that affect our work, and a brief tour.
- We request that every on-site volunteer group provides a current in-kind donation need.
- Please contact us no more than two months before the proposed date of service completing our group volunteer form.
- All requests will be reviewed and availability will be determined based on the time frame provided and current project needs.
- If a project is available for your group, a confirmation email will be sent including additional information about volunteering at N Street Village.
If you have any issues with these volunteer forms or questions about the opportunities, please contact the Volunteer and In-Kind Gifts Manager Heidi Gauthier at firstname.lastname@example.org.